“Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation.”
- Milan Kundera, Czech novelist, playwright and poet.
This is the age of marketing. As important as product innovation and service quality is, they cannot succeed without the right packaging and promotion. Consequently, a business owner or marketing professional like you may spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of work hours on advertising..
However, ask yourself these pertinent questions:
- Are your advertising campaigns creating buzz about your product?
- Can you measure the ROI (Return on Investment) for your advertising campaigns?
If you’re unsure about the answers, Coopontree can help.
“Man is by nature a social animal.”
- Aristotle (384 BC – 322 BC), famous Greek philosopher and polymath.
What Aristotle said is as true today as it was 2,000 years ago. The difference is that technology has enabled people to socialize as never before. Consider the following hard numbers:
- Facebook has more than 1 billion users. To put that in perspective, if Facebook were a country, it would be the third most populous in the world
- More than 100 hours of video are being uploaded to YouTube every 266 seconds
- Social networking now accounts for 22% of all time spent online in the US
Coopontree leverages this power of social media through Facebook, in combination with an innovative rewards system and its proprietary Coopontree engine, to get people talking about your product.
“An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.”
- Victor Hugo (1802-1885), noted French poet, playwright and statesman.
Coopontree is a promotional idea that can give you maximum bang for your money. Here’s how it works:
Step One: You create a Facebook application (app) and integrate it with Coopontree.
Step Two: You create a coupon on Coopontree that offers discounts to app members.
Step Three: Coopontree creates additional coupons which are offered depending on referrals made by app members. More the number of referrals, more the quantum of discount offered to members.
Step Four: Friends of original members join your application to get their discount coupons, and then refer their friends in turn.
Step Five: Members are rewarded not only for direct referrals, but for indirect referrals originating from them. Thus, they build a tree of referrals.
Step Six: As these trees of referrals grow, so does the buzz around your product.
At every step of the way,
- Coopontree keeps track of all direct and indirect referrals
- Coopontree support staff are available to resolve any issues you may face
Therefore, with minimal investment in coupon discounts, you get a viral campaign that can yield considerably more in revenues.
See what Coopontree can do for your business with a free 30-day trial. Sign up today to experience this New Wave of Marketing.